1. Upload & extract packed ZIP file gameport.zip inside public_html folder of your website.
2. Navigate to http://yoursite.com/install
3. Start installation by clicking "Check requirements" button.
4. Make sure your server meets the requirements to run Gameport platform. Hit "Check permissions" button to continue.
5. Make sure listed folders meets the permission requirements. Hit "Configure Environment" button to continue.
6. Select "Form Wizard Setup"
7. Set basic application settings.
App Name: Name of your webiste
App Environment: Set to "Production"
App Debug: Select "False"
App Log Level: Keep default value
App Url: Url of your website
Continue to "Setup Database" when ready.
8. Setup Database Connection settings.
You dont have to touch Connection, Host and Port value, unless you know what you are doing.
Database Name: Enter name of your newly created database
Database User Name: Enter name of MySql user linked to database
Database Password: Enter password of your MySql user
Continue to "Setup Application" when ready.
9. In this page you dont have to set anyting. Hit "Install" button.
10. Installation might take some time. When installation is done, you will see page like this:
11. Scroll down and click on "Click here to exit" button. You will be redirected to homepage and if everything worked well, you should see your new gaming platform website!